Tuesday 27 March 2012

Goood morning, goood mooorning!

Okay, so a very late "Good Morning" but hey, I was up half the night! Cut me some slack,
Why was I up half the night? Well I'd like to say it's because I was prancing from party to party, but really I was tucked up in bed with a book I just could put down.
Oh Wow. What an amazing book! The second I had finished it I tweeted John Green straight away to say thank you for writing it. If you haven't read it, then you must!
However, having such a crazy, wild night meant that I've had a very sleepy morning. Pottering about the garden with my bowl of muesli, sipping on a glass of OJ, enjoying the sunshine.

4 comments:

  1. great post :)
    I love cereal with fruits!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!
    brilliant blog hun! keep up the good work :)
    would you mind checking out mine sometime? i recently changed the name so its still building up those views :) would be an honour! thanks!
    Idiotic Fashion
    xxxxxxxxxxx Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to hear! I've been wanting to read that book for such a long time now!

    ReplyDelete