Sunday 25 March 2012

Starting afresh

In my time, I have created a vast amount of online profiles. Almost all of them as a means of procrastination, and I have to say this blog is no exception.
I seem to have an incredible nack for taking a sudden, but very real interest in something...when I really should be doing something else.
Sadly, this interest is often short lived. I can be rather flaky with new online projects, I fall guilty of neglecting them, failing to maintain them... passwords become forgotten and the content dated.
Eventually I crack on with whatever job I really should have been doing in the first place, and my new internet challenge becomes a memory of only my internet browsers history.
HOWEVER, this is going to be different. This WILL work! I have daydreamed about having a fantasticly trendy blog. A place to share my uber cool photos and exciting tales.
In reality, I'm frightfully boring, but nontheless I think future me will be grateful to present me, for taken a few minutes a couple of times a week... to sit down for a moment and document snippets of my life.
And THAT is why this will work. This blog will be a little present from me, to me.

hahaha how deliciously cheesy! ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment