Monday 26 March 2012

Motivation??

Whenever I come home from uni I just seem to CRASH.

The late nights, warped sleeping patterns, coursework induced panic and of course...the alcohol all seem to catch up with me: collectively knocking me down in one massive blow.

I have been home a week now, and its safe to say I have done veryy veryy little, and I can feel myself beginning to feel frustrated, agitated, and itching to get going again.

But the slow, lazy life of sleepy surburbia seems to have a way of lulling me into a peaceful, yet irritating state of nonchalance...which has horrifying effects on my motivation.

But TODAY. Today will be different. I am now going to go away, drink my tea and then crack on with essentially, sorting my life out.

F*ck you surburbia, I'm stealing my motivation back!

No comments:

Post a Comment