Monday 26 March 2012

Reflections

Today has been nearly as productive as I would have liked it to be ;)
I surprised myself!

It was a beautiful day in England today, so I spent it working in our conservatory with the windows and doors cracked wide open... So I was enjoying the sunshine in a quasi kind of way!

When my mum came home, we took the dog for a walk, to catch the last of the sun.

Dad had cooked us dinner, it was delicious and it's safe to say I'm STUFFED!

I've now returned to the confines of the conservatory, to try study a little more... but I have to say, working in here really doesn't feel too much like "work".
Mum has made it so quaint and pretty that in the evening twilight it's a really peaceful place to come, sit back and reflect on your day.

x

4 comments:

  1. aww like your conservatory hearts & lights

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, thank you!
      Had a flick through your blog.. your dogs are so cute!

      x

      Delete
  2. Your conservatory looks fab! I would love to do my homework there haha

    me and my friend recently made a blog would mean SO much if you would check it out :)

    http://fubtabulous.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha cheers!
      checked it out :-) love thaat you guys are book worms too! I'm currently reading Looking for Alaska, if you haven't read it, you should!

      x

      Delete